- Monitored five timber sales in the Cherokee National Forest.
- Presented at the Appalachian Public Interest Environmental Law Conference (our third appearance!).
- Negotiated a resolution to the Citico Creek Timber Sale, which reduced logging in the Jake Best area.
- Began documenting the history of the Land Between the Lakes National Wildlife Refuge, interviewing Between the Rivers natives.
- Led an issues outing at the Heartwood Spring Council.
- Gave presentation on National Forest issues to the Sierra Club.
- Began our ongoing documenting of successfully reproducing native American Chestnut.